Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It’s your masterpiece after all. (Nathan W. Morris)
We are given only one life to live. Why not make that life a masterpiece through frequent editing and revaluing? Below is my personalised version of what the Oxford Dictionary defines EDIT as:
1. to prepare your life for publication by checking and improving the accuracy and clarity of how you are living.
2. to be in charge of your life
3. to prepare your life by rearranging, selecting, or rejecting previous ways of living
4. to modify your life by, for example, deleting, inserting, or moving certain aspects of your life, or by copying the behaviour of people you admire
5. to remove incorrect or unwanted behaviour or matter from your life
…put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness. (Ephesians 4:22-24)